This is a system for the dozens.
- Bankroll required = 20 units
- Win target = 10 units
- Accuracy = 97.34%
How to bet
This system takes advantage of repeating dozens. The idea is to make a profit of 10 units and then either move to another table or quit playing for the day. If at any time you lose your entire 20 unit bankroll, you should also move to another table or take the loss and quit playing for the day.
The first bet you will make will be on the last dozen that has come out, bet one unit on this dozen. For example if the last number was 21, we would bet one unit on the 2nd dozen as shown below:
- If you win you will make a profit of 2 units, you will then bet again one unit on the same dozen.
- If this second bet wins you will make a further 2 units profit and should again bet one unit on the same dozen.
- If this third bet wins you will make a further 2 units profit and should now bet two units on the same dozen.
- If this fourth bet also wins you will have won a total of 10 units, this is your target profit and you should now quit playing or move to another table.
For this to happen a dozen would have to repeat 5 times in a row, this does happen and you could reach your target within 4 spins however it is more much likely that you will lose one of the above bets.
If you do lose one of the above bets, your next bet is then 1 unit on each of the last two spun dozens. For example if you were betting on dozen 2 and number 28 came out, you would lose. Your next bet would then be one unit on dozen 2 and one unit on dozen 3 as shown below:
You then continue betting like this, one unit on each of the last two dozens until one of the dozens repeats.
Once a dozen has repeated you then bet ONLY on that dozen, your first bet on it is 2 units.
- If this bet wins, you then bet 3 units on the same dozen for the next spin.
- If this bet wins, you then bet 4 units on the same dozen for the next spin.
- If this bet wins, you should have reached your target profit of 10 units.
You may reach your target profit on the 1st or 2nd bet, in this case stop as there is no need for any more bets.
You may also find that you haven’t reached your target profit even after the 4 unit bet. In this case go back to betting one unit on the dozen as you did at the start of the system.
If any of these bets lose, you go back to betting on the last two spun dozens and wait for another repeat.
If at any point a dozen does not appear twice in the last 3 spins stop betting. For example if the last three spins are 2, 1, 3 we would stop betting as each dozen only appears once. Resume betting once a dozen does appear twice in the last 3 spins such as 3, 1, 3.
Always quit once your traget profit of 10 units has been reached.
|Dozen||Bet on||Total Profit|
|1||1 and 2||0|
|2||1 and 2||1|
|2||1 and 2||2|
|3||2 (3 chips)||3|
|2||2 and 3||4|
|3||2 and 3||5|
|1||2 and 3||3|
|1||1 (2 chips)||7|
|2||1 (3 chips)||4|
|1||1 and 2||5|
|1||1 and 2||6|
|1||1 (2 chips)||10 end of session|