My ‘system’ idea, I call “Zero Tolerance”.
For single zero roulette.
Stake 1 unit on Ist Dozen (1-12)
Stake 1 unit on 2nd Dozen (13-24)
Stake 0.5 unit on numbers 25-30
Stake 0.5 unit on ZERO
You are covering 30 numbers + the zero for a 3 unit total stake.
You only win when the 0 comes up.
Play same stake every spin until you win or until you have lost -18 units (end of session)
Most spins you will get your 3 units returned.If the number spun is 31 to 36 you ofcourse show a loss of 3 units.
- If 0 comes up with no losses you win 15 units
- If 0 comes up and you have had 1 loss then you win 12 units
- If 0 comes up and you have had 2 losses then you win 9 units
- If 0 comes up and you have had 3 losses then you win 6 units
- If 0 comes up and you have had 4 losses then you win 3 units
- If 0 comes up and you have had 5 losses then you will be LEVEL
- The 6th loss results in a net loss of 18 units. End of session.
It can be played with low value or high value chips. You only play 3 units per spin.Your max profit per session is 15 units. (Zero came up with no losses)
Well, there it is, a simple staking plan without using many chips.You need patience and tolerance though whilst you wait for the zero to show up.