This system is a progressive betting system and is used on the steet bets. You need to be willing to bet alot of chips at times for this to work, we are not particularly fond of progressive systems however this one works!
As long as you follow the rules, we believe this could be a system that you could continuously play and continuously win with. We do however recommend setting a win target and leaving the casino once you reach this traget.
There are 12 street bets on the roulette table, each street consists of three numbers. The 12 street bets are shown below:
How to bet
- First you must record 16 spins and see which streets they belong to.
- After the 16 spins you must find the two streets that have hit the least or haven’t yet hit. We will be leaving these two streets out of our bet.
- You should now bet one unit on each of the other 10 streets. If this bet wins you will make a profit of 2 units.
- You now remove your bet from the street that just won and bet the remaining 9 streets. If this bet wins you will make a profit of 3 units for a total profit of 5 units.
- Now go back to betting your original 10 streets again, if you win, then bet 9 streets, then back to 10 streets and so on. As long as you keep winning you alternate your bets between 10 streets and 9 streets.
You will find you win alot as when you are covering 10 streets you are covering 81% of the board and 73% when playing 9 streets.
If at any point you lose, you start the progressive betting to regain your losses.
- After a loss immediately go back to betting your original 10 streets, however you should now bet two units on each street.
- If you win, then remove your bet on the steet that just won and bet the remaining 9 streets at two units each.
If you win these two bets, you will have regained your previous losses and can now go back to betting one unit on each street.
If you lost either of these two bets you must now move up the progression.
- You immediately go back to betting your original 10 streets and bet four units on each street.
- If you win, then remove your bet on the steet that just won and bet the remaining 9 streets at four units each.
As soon as you recover your losses you should go back to betting one unit on each street.
If you lose at the four unit stage, you should take the loss and quit for the day. This is however very rare as you would need to lose 3 bets in a row in which you have an 81% chance of winning on. In other words in three bets you would have covered 90 numbers as opposed to the 21 that were uncovered, as you can see it is very unlikely that you would lose.
The table below shows the amount of money required for different unit sizes:
Why this system wins and advice on playing
We will be covering 81% of the table, we can win on 30 numbers, the casino can only win on 7 numbers. Obviously those 7 numbers will win from time to time and we will lose, however we use a progression to get our money back on the next bet and on the next bet we have 81% chance of winning again. Should we also lose this bet we progress further to win our money back on the next spin, in which we have yet again 81% chance of winning.
Losing an 81% chance bet, three times in a row is extremely rare.
Betting 9 streets after a win is also a key to the success of this system. If we were to continuously bet 10 streets we would lose overall.
If we win on a 10 street bet and then lose a 9 street bet we stay ahead of the casino.
You should use small unit bets for this sytem as when you are quadrupling your bets at the later stages of the progression, bets can get quite high. A £1 unit bet becomes a £40 bet at the third stage of the progression. In contrast a £100 unit bet becomes a £4000 bet!!
Avoiding suspicion at the casino
Any winning system will draw attention from casino managers so it is recommneded that you make a target profit and then get out of there!
Betting on 10 streets, then 9 streets, then 10 streets may draw some attention to you. You can camouflage these bets by mixing up how you bet the streets. For example if you were betting on all the streets in the first dozen, simply place 4 chips on the first dozen rather than one chip on each street. You can also bet 2 units on double streets rather than one unit on each single street.